help_outline Skip to main content
Shopping Cart


Friday Moderate Ride to lake Bluff 11/12 Cancelled
Author Last Post

Hello all: the weather for this Friday is possible snow and cold temperatures, so I decided to cancel in advance. If the weather warms up at later dates, I may post a ride, but for the present, I wanted to post a suspension of my Friday Moderate ride to Lake Bluff.

Julie Ward

Return to Forum