help_outline Skip to main content


Wed Nov 16, Moderate pace 8:30 departure Chandle...
Author Last Post
I am in, weather permitting!


Sent from my iPhone

The forecast for Wednesday shows chance of rain/ snow mix, temps mid 30s, winds from the NW. I'm being optimistic that things will improve,, so hoping to visit the Sugar Bowl in Des Plaines . It has been 3 years since we've been there,  

Ride limited to 8 riders

Please RSVP and await confirmation

Covid-19 vaccinations required

Distance around 25-26 miles RT

If the weather remains unsuitable for riding I'll post a cancellation by 7 AM Wednesday

Back to Evanston by 1;30 ish

Return to Forum