Skip to main content

Rides

Knollwood ride- still on but may be shortened o...
Author Last Post
Weather looks foreboding to iffy.  It looks  like it may not be raining at 9 am but  very likely by noon and we will still  be riding  if  we  go Panera  to Panera. If  it  is raining at  9 am I will  cancel. If  not, I  will do all or part  of the  ride depending on the forecast.  If we  can get  a  couple hours in we will  have  essentially a  moderate  show and  go.  I may post  again  as things develop.
 
Return to Forum