Tuesday Moderate Ride- November 6th - 9 AM - Panera
As the forecast now stands there is a reasonably good chance that the predicted rain will be over by ride time. The temperature should be in the upper 40s, and the wind from the WSW will be blowing at 20 to 30 mph. At this point I am planning a ride to the SW so we can take advantage of the wind on the return trip. Depending on the size of the group, lunch will be either at Blue Max Coffee or Russel’s BBQ. I’m guessing our total distance will be about 35 miles.
I will monitor the weather closely tomorrow morning, and if seems prudent to rethink the wisdom of this plan, I will post a cancellation notice to the listserve before 8 AM.